PuppetART seeks future board members
Want to give back to the community? Want to get involved in a thriving art non-profit in Downtown Detroit?
PuppetART is seeking local community members and professionals who are excited about preserving and continuing the legacy of puppetry in Detroit and who recognize the cultural, social, and economic value PuppetART brings to the Downtown Detroit community. The diverse group of board members will help PuppetART with:
- Fundraising and development, applying for grants and raising funds from the community at large.
- Long range planning and policy making: guiding PuppetART on its path to a sustainable future.
- Fiscal Accountability, including the adoption and oversight of a yearly budget.
- Organizational Continuity and Staff Relations, working to ensure the retention and continuity of effective and active Board and staff members.
- Public relations, promoting PuppetART to the community at large.
To find out more please email us at email@example.com or stop by our office after a performance.